It’s been a good minute since I’ve blogged. For no reason, I guess. As always, just when I think I’m sucking at this writing thing and lack motivation I get an assignment. So that means I should writing elsewhere instead of here, but I wanted to drop a few things on ya.
1. I’m a Blogging Boo! One of my favorite bloggers and readers, Ishea at SixTwentySeven posted a short list of her favorite bloggers, and I’m on the list. Isn’t that cute? I’m going to do a list, too at some point. Check her out on Youtube as a NaturallyCurly.com vlogger to see how to rock and care for natural hair, also.
2. Tamar Braxton is going to have a field day! According to new reports, website addresses will no longer be restricted to just .com, .org and .gov. Check it out here.
3. No matter how beautiful, fab or famous, every woman has a day when she doesn’t feel the most beautiful. In case you missed it, Kelly Rowland shared with Essence her thoughts on how to feel your best. Jamilah Lemeiux expounded in this thought-provoking article in this week’s issue of Clutch, “Fighting For Your Beautiful.”
4. I found this interesting article on interracial dating, “Bringing Home the Wrong Race,” in the New York Times’ Modern Love column. GREAT WRITING. How I wish for this skill…
5. Last thing: Answer this for me pretty please?
How do you think hair weaves have evolved since the 80s/early 90s? Is what was once taboo now expected? Please, please answer this one for me in the comments section or tweet me at Alisha8151.